Reply To: Scottish Power (existing cust. only)

Home Forums SUPPLIERS Scottish Power (existing cust. only) Reply To: Scottish Power (existing cust. only)

Lol! I think I’ll stick to Andrew from now on then…

Glad you’re making the best of your available resources. It’s certainly a lot colder where you are than around here – keep warm…

I await my own attempted switch eagerly and will post a brief report on how this goes. If the switch goes through I will post the latest available best tariff with SP ( with the changing month it’s highly possible there’s a new ‘December’ tariff available…

If Scottish Power continues to be a viable option it will be interesting to see a direct comparison between SP and iSupply’s latest best rates. It’s very close and at first glance they are head-and-shoulders the ‘top 2’ of the Economy 10 tariffs available (in terms of money)

It’s a fascinating subject made easier through this site. Great that we’re all ‘advancing’ the available knowledge. Can’t help feeling it would be good if we could pile the sum of that knowledge into a coherent form. More relevant information out there for the next generation of E10 converts would be hugely beneficial, especially when it comes to tariff comparisons…

…shine on.